Herbal teas are much more abundant these days, as more people are aware of the side effects of caffeine drinks such as regular tea and coffee. To avoid the side-effect of tea & coffee starts a good habit of Butterfly Pea Green Tea. Many herbal teas have made their mark on tea lovers around the world, including flowers such as chamomile and blue peas.
Chamomile is best known for its mild and soothing taste that serves as a pressure buster, and tea made with blue peas is not well known. Dried blue pea flowers produce infusions that are excellent in color and can be enjoyed either cold or hot. Blue tea made with blue peas has many health benefits.
Some people also use Butterfly Pea Green Tea for their weight loss, along with their antioxidant properties and the ability to fight stress.
Butterfly Pea Green Tea For Hair, Skin & Beauty:-
The benefits of eating blue tea are not limited to intrinsic benefits, although they are certainly beneficial. Butterfly Pea Green tea has many properties for skin, hair, and overall beauty. Here are some of them:-
- Blue Tea is known for its anti-aging benefits due to its high antioxidant content. This makes the skin look smaller and healthier from the inside out.
- Butterfly Pea Green tea is said to be very good for the skin because it has an anti-glycation effect, which fights skin aging. Flavonoids present in blue tea also stimulate collagen production.
- Blue tea’s stress-relieving properties can also help protect skin and beauty.
- Flavonoids present in blue tea stimulate collagen production, helping to develop and maintain skin elasticity.
- Blue pea flower is also excellent for hair because it contains anthocyanin – it increases blood circulation in the head and therefore maintains a healthy scalp. It helps to strengthen the hair follicles from the inside out.
No dust, no fannings:- Blue teas are processed in a manner that minimizes drying ensuring the flavor components and essential oils are retained to the maximum extent giving you a flavorsome experience
Tea benefits:- a sip to keep your skin glowing. Butterfly pea flower is known for its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants fight off free radicals in the body and prevent premature aging
Tea profile & steeping notes:- Dominating notes of jasmine with the light-bodied cup. The taste is mellow with a smooth jasmine flavor combined with a touch of rose. Ideal brew time is 3 minutes at 80-85°c
Box contains:- 25 tea bags of fresh whole leaf butterfly pea-green tea and 2 free exotic samples.
Weight Lossing Benefits Of Blue Tea:-
Blue tea contains catechin, which helps burn abdominal fat and helps with weight loss. Drinking butterfly-pea flowers in warm water is an effective way to modify metabolism, causing the body to burn more calories. Here are some other benefits of Blue Tea you might want to try:-
- Tea is rich in antioxidants, which is a great drink to include in your detox diet. Antioxidants protect the body from free radical activity.
- The Butterfly-Pea Flower Tea is considered a flavor enhancer. Tea is said to have stress-relieving effects that help reduce anxiety symptoms. It is also known to refresh the brain and help keep you energized and happy throughout the day.
- Blue tea is a natural diuretic drink that helps to reduce the weight of water.
- Blue tea also has a role in regulating blood sugar levels, although there is little scientific evidence to suggest it may help manage diabetes.
One of the Most Frequently Asked Questions:-
How To Make Butterfly Pea Green Tea:-
Blue tea can be made just like regular tea by adding only warm water to the blue tea bag. Ideally, tea should be free of any sugar or honey. But if it is preferred, then a teaspoon of honey can be added to the mix. Some even opt for blue tea with lemon juice, as it adds an extra boost to an already excellent drink.
People prefer to drink this magic drink on a teapot instead of metal. Additionally, dieticians and experts recommend that you have a hot cup of blue tea at least an hour before a meal. This can occur even after one hour of taking a full meal.
Some claim that Butterfly Pea Green Tea helps manage fatty liver diseases and lower blood cholesterol levels, but there is insufficient research to suggest this. In my opinion, blue tea is not only good for weight loss, but it is also good for our hair & bones. Minimum 2 times a day you should drink green tea for your & your family health & fitness.
Read the Reviews for better experience. Click Here For Reviews
So guys that’s it for now on this guidance. Thanks for giving your precious time and have a great day.