Top 6 best gaming earphones under 500 India August 2020
It doesn’t matter if you listen to music, watch Netflix, or play PUBG. The most important and common thing among all of this is an open phone. The earphone can double your experience of working with your smart devices, right? But as we all know, smartphone companies do not provide earrings in their boxes to keep the price of their phones.
These days, choosing an earphone was very difficult for most people. Because of the many deceptive and cheap products available in the market. So, here’s to making your job easier. That’s why we have brought Top 6 best gaming earphones under 500 keeping your words in mind.
Things to keep in mind when buying an earphone:-
- Wired or Wireless:- If you love listening to music, then the wireless is very good. But wired earphones are good for playing games because the phone can be a hit for wireless earphones. Hitting the phone lags the game which can make your gaming experience worse. If you have a high gaming device, you will not feel lag. But if you use a non-gaming device, your gaming experience will be bad.
- Cord Durability:- If the cord of the earphone is not good then it can get bad in a few days. So when buying earphones, you have to look at the cord carefully. Personally, I preferred “L” shapes cords because it’s good for travel & longlasting uses. Chose “L” shape cord from this Top 6 best gaming earphones under 500 for longterm use.
- Noise Cancellation:- Noise Cancellation is very important when playing games like PUBG or listening to bassed music. If your earphones do not support Noise Cancellation, you and your friends can hear the voice echo while playing the game.
- Sweat Resistant:- Sweat Resistant is another feature that is very important for all electronics devices. If you get tired while using earphones, then these Sweat Resistant features will no longer be harmful to your earphones.
- Ear fittings:- Ear fittings are one of the most useful wireless earphones or headphones. But it is also quite useful in the case of a wired earphone, because if the earphone does not go well with the ear, then you can not enjoy songs or games.
- Frequency response:- Frequency response is the range of bass, mids, and treble. For example 20 to 20,000 Hz, the first number represents the bass end of the spectrum while the second number represents the treble end. 20 to 20,000 Hz is generally accepted as the audible frequency range, this is the standard for most headphones or earphones. Frequency response determines the bass of the phone. So, take a look at Top 6 gaming earphones under 500 for more help.
- Mic or Without Mic:- If you only use earphones to listen to music, then it is better to buy earphones without a mic. You can’t play a game like PUBG well on earphones without a mic.
- Value for Money:- When buying an earphone or any other item you should always keep in mind that the item will not be able to meet all your needs and whether it will be Value for Money.
So, Chose your earphone from Top 6 gaming earphones under 500 using these tips.
When going to buy a gaming earphone or normal earphones for regular use you have to keep an eye on all these things, So that you can get good products at very low prices. We have brought Top 6 gaming earphones under 500 keeping your words in mind & Here is the list of these earphones.
Top 6 best gaming earphones under 500 in India:-
1. JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphone
The new JBL C50HI is a strong, lightweight headline. Its powerful 8.6mm drives bring the b-feel-it-in-your-bass response and the sound quality you expect from JBL. Light feathers are the comfort of the whole day.
An in-line remote control microphone allows you to talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices. Driving size 8.6mm; Standard frequency 20 20kHz; Exception 30 ± 4.5 ohms; Driving sensation 101 ± 3dBSPL, 1mW; SPL 10mW size; Rated power 3mW; Cable length 1.2M.
- JBL Signature Sound
- High Clean Bass
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- Noise Isolation Microphone
- High Fidelity Twin Cable
- Ultra Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips
- 1-year manufacturers warranty
Pros & Cons of JBL C50HI
- The audio quality is quite nice.
- 1-year warranty
- Available in 3 unique colors
- Good value for money
- There is a microphone with earphones
- “L” shape cord.
- Cable size is small
- Audio quality could have been better.
- This earphone support realme 2pro
Ans: It works on all 3.5mm jack audio port.
- Is it compatible with Samsung note 8?
Ans: Good earphone super quality.
Reviewed in India on 3 February 2019
Build- Earbuds housing made with plastic looks basic. Wire length is 1.2mtr. It is very thin & twin wire. Wire is not tangle free. It is not feel strong & durable. One good thing is L shape 3.5mm jack so you can put in pocket while sitting without no worries. Overall build quality is average.Sound- Sound Quality is well balanced. Bass is good,Vocals & acoustics are clear even on 100% volume. And as I said sound output is well balanced so it is loud & clear but not so much loud so you can listen music on full volume. You will feel the true JBL Sound with this earphones. I used it with OnePlus 3T.Earphones comes with in-line remote with single multifunctional button & Mic. Mic works good during calls.Overall sound output is good you can feel the True JBL Sound Output with it but build quality is not so good. It doesn’t look premium & durable.Suggestion- If you want listen good quality music then you can go for it but you need to use it carefully.
If you want use earphones roughly then go for Realme Buds/ BOAt Earphones but you need to compromise with sound quality.
Reviewed in India on 14 February 2019
2. boAt BassHeads 152 with Extra Bass
Get ready to move on with that super extra boss. Step into the fashion game as the elegant Ibra bright design is available in trendy color variants. Best of all earphones, always be one step ahead.
Take calls using an inbuilt microphone and tune generously with intricate braided cable. It is built for your convenience.
As the private party begins, get ready to catch the rhythm with the most elegant and heavy bass tunes. Plug-in with a 3.5mm angle jack. The noise you were looking for was found.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- You can claim your warranty at support.boat-lifestyle.com.
- Tune into Premium Audio with 1mm Drivers
- Enhance the vibes with BassHeads 152.
- Vibe in your rhythm all day with its Super Extra Bass and immerse into a pumped uptime.
- Plug into convenience with the 3.5mm angled jack to begin your journey towards auditory bliss.
- Communicate hands-free in a seamless way with the built-in mic that has high sensitivity and a versatile frequency range to provide the ultimate experience
- It’s durable dual-tone braided cable adds to the nirvana with its soft feel and tangle resilient features, because wasting time is simply not an option when you’re a boat head
- BassHeads 152 has been built with an ergonomic design and it comes with metal finish earbuds
Pros & Cons of BoAt BassHeads 152
- 1-year warranty
- “L” shape jack
- Dual-tone superior coated cable
- Available on 5 variant color
- In-line mic
- Cable size is small
- Mic quality could have been a little better
- Will work on Poco f1, does it have the quality of iPhone headsets?
Ans: Yes it will work on Poco F1. I don’t use this iPhone headset but at this price range it’s awesome
- Is that good for gaming?
- Is this headphone having ear gripper?
Ans: No but easily fit into ear no need ear grip.
- Is there fast delivery for this headphone?
Ans: Yes I had ordered this & I get it in one day.
Reviewed in India on 4 February 2019
Reviewed in India on 25 August 2019
Its just an okayish product within 399 range.
The bass is ok not that much heavy while listening, you need to snug in the earphones deep to get more bass.
Voice quality is good while listening music, like crystal clear and crisp.
The mic on this earphone is bit low on the wire so sometime the person calling u will not be able to hear you properly unless u adjust ur mic near your mouth for proper calling.
There is no noise cancellation at all unless u sung in the earphones too deep to get some.
Quality of wire is also good. The only complain i have is the mic could have been a bit higher so it can be used properly for calling purpose.
3. Mi Basic Earphones (My Choice)
Super extra bass, powerful 10mm drivers, HD clear sound, in-line microphone, play/pause your music, change your tracks, and answer/end your calls. Cable length:1.25m
- Tangle-free cable
- Ultra-deep bass
- Has mic and play/pause button
- High-quality silicone earbuds
- Super extra bass
- Powerful 10mm drivers
- HD clear sound, in-line microphone, play/pause your music
- Change your tracks and answer/end your calls
- Aluminum alloy sound chamber, Available in black and red.
Pros & Cons of Mi Basic
- “L” shape jack, which is Good for long-lasting uses.
- Super extra bass
- In-line microphone (Good for Gaming)
- Available in 2 Colours
- Balanced and Clear Sound Quality
- High-Quality Silicone Earbuds
- Cable length is small (1.24 meters x 2.99 cm x 18.99 cm)
- Weight is 14 grams
- Deep base?
Ans: Deep bass with Redmi and oppo mobiles
- Warranty information where?
Ans: Check Google mi service center
- How does the warranty work?
Ans: 6 months warranty of date of delivery
- Shipping charges?
Reviewed in India on 2 May 2019
Got these for my father and is a good buy for the price. I got a discount. The bass quality is not superb but good enough. Sound quality is also not bad. I would say it keeps a good balance and that’s what I wanted for my father.
The product is genuine and was sealed properly. If you want a good deal for earphones, this is a good pick for you.
Reviewed in India on 19 December 2018
1. Sound-literally the best you can get for the price, deep bass as mentioned, fair decibel output
2. Durability-it’s well durable and at least last you for six months of heavy use
Material quality- it’s good, even tho it’s 399 rupees, good materials have been used
+2 points for the red color. (I’ve added a picture of it along with an Eveready battery 😀 for color comparison)
It’s good and it’s got a great value for money
QuickView of Top 6 best gaming earphones under 500
4. Infinity (JBL) Zip 100 Tangle Free Flat Cable
With the sophisticated Dynamic 9mm driver, you will be treated to truly enjoyable music experience. Fighting 1.2 meters of rigid seamless flat cable with complex cables is an old thing.
Let’s plug in the earphones on your phone and select the music. Not only is it problem-free, go hands-free too. With the one-button remote, you can select, connect, voice, and pause your playlist with calls and voice assistants.
Plug the Angle Connector into your phone and it will fit nicely in your pocket. Here is what the city has to offer!
- Deep Bass Sound
- Comfort-Fit Design
- Hands-Free calling with One Button Remote
- Tangle-free 1.2m Durable Flat Cable
- Voice Assistant Integration
- 3.5mm Gold Plated Angled Connector
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Pros & Cons of Infinity (JBL) Zip 100
- Angled Connector jack
- 1-year warranty
- 9mm Dynamic Driver
- Soft Earbuds
- Longlasting tangle-free cable
- Deep Sound
- Mic quality is bad
- Bass is low
- Is it a JBL company?
Ans: Thank you for reaching out to us, to answer your question Yes Infinity JBL Zip 20 In-ear headphone are manufacture by JBL.
- Now, when I get a phone call on time I listen to music, I can hear both?
Ans: Thank you for reaching out to us, to answer your question No when you receive calls in Infinity JBL Zip 100 earphone music goes off and you cannot hear it.
- How to claim warranty?
Ans: Thanks for your feedback. You can always visit your nearest service center to get the product verified. For product-related information please reach out to our customer support on email@example.com or give us a call on 1800-102-0525 for claim warranty.
- Will these earphones work in realme 3i?
Reviewed in India on 3 September 2019
Sound quality is at par. Despite being sold at the budget price, JBL has not compromised with the sound quality of the earphone’s. Bass is perfect, highs and lows can be differentiated well, noise cancellation works well.
You can listen to music for continuous 3-4 hours without a pain in ears.
Its has tangle free wire, which saves lot of your time in untangling.
The only demerit of earphone is, plastic built. Due to that, it feels cheap when you hold or use it.
It can easily beat MI basic earphone in terms of sound quality, but not on the buit side.Overall, being one of the best sounding earphone in this range with cheap build quality.
My ratings 4/5
Reviewed in India on 2 September 2019
5.Realme Buds 2 Bass ka Baap
Introducing the new and upgraded RealMe buds 2 Ultra Big 11.2mm bass driver, which gives you a powerful bass. The Big Boss driver features a multi-layer composite diaphragm and Japanese Dico voice coil technology for the ultimate bass experience.
Real Your buds have a 3-button remote feature with 2 mics, so you can control your music, videos, and incoming calls. Say goodbye to sophisticated earphones, because Realm Bubbles 2 has a complex design with a built-in strap and magnets that are very easy to store.
- Enjoy the powerful 11.2mm bass boost driver which consist of multi-layer composite diaphragm, bringing you a deep and powerful, yet accurate bass response.
- The inline remote features three tactile buttons and a mic, so you can control your music and videos, incoming calls, and even summon your voice assistant directly at the touch of a button.
- A premium, reinforced braided jacket, and two evenly grooved TPU cables make for a design that is robust and durable.
- Realme buds 2 features built-in magnets and a cable strap which are designed to provide the ultimate solution for neatly storing your earphones.
- Add a touch of style to your music experience with the realme Buds 2.
- The matte, streamlined design looks elegant and attractive.
Warranty: Realme Buds 2 is covered under 6 months brand Warranty against any manufacturing defects
Pros & Cons of Realme Buds 2
- 6 months brand Warranty
- Tangle-Free Cable
- 3-Button Remote with Mic
- Bass is really good
- Magnets for better gripping
- In-line mic
- Not good for gaming
- Voice assistance isn’t good
- Are the earbuds sweat resistant?
- The earphone is covered with aluminum or plastic
- Is it compatible with iPhone?
Ans: Yes it is if your iPhone has a 3.5mm jack for it!
- How long is the cable?
Ans: 1 meter. Approx
Reviewed in India on 14 September 2019
thats a legend headphone..
but after using realme bud 2,, I realised Sennheixer iz best in best..btw price matter its 1499 headphone i got it from flipkart around 899 on sale..
Now Cumming to the realme bud 2 its has noise cancellation holes, left right indicator, and a average mic also.. build is 10/10
bass is much higher site, Sound is very surrounding types ..Wire quality is suped very durable i can say dat..
But at the end my old headphone is best.. i bought realme bud 2 for my father and he is liking it dats all
Reviewed in India on 16 September 2019
I am giving 3 star just for good built quality.
This is headphones has bass below than average headphones. I can compare it because i have used many brand earphone. With trust in realme brand I was expecting good bass for 600 bucks headphones but unfortunately it doesn’t has. It is total balanced sound headphones with good built quality don’t know how long it will go.
If you are bass lover please don’t go for it will definitely disappoint you.
Comfort Fitting in ear 10/10👍
Built quality 9/10👍
Cable quality 9/10👍
For movies, podcast and lecture…👍
Hope this will be helpful….😊
- Answer or Reject or Calls, Play or Pause or Forward or Rewind Music, Voice Command
- Aerospace-grade AL alloy drivers give the best acoustics, 3D HD sound, and a punchy bass
- Earloop Hold your buds in ear stably, perfectly fit for running, climbing, hiking, cycling, etc
- Boult’s Neodymium technology enables drivers to deliver extra punchy and deep bass with accentuates the warm mids and crystal clear sparkly highs
- Condenser microphone for HD calls and Siri or Google Assistant voice command
- Works with all OS, all Bluetooth enabled Smartphones, Laptops, PCs, Tablets, from all the brands
Pros & Cons of Boult BassBuds Loop
- In-line Controls
- Extra Bass
- Earloop for Sport Fitness uses
- Built-in Mic
- Ergonomically designed drivers
- Sweat & water resistance
- Earphone wire is small
- Build quality must be improved
- How to claim the warranty?
Ans: It depends upon company policy
- What is driver size in mm?
Ans: 10 mm
- Does have a Volume control button?
- Is it magnetic?
Reviewed in India on 4 March 2019
Reviewed in India on 31 May 2020
Yes you read the title correctly. The main disadvantage of buying it from Amazon is that you will not get the pouch that is mention in the Boult audio’s website. Buy it from Flipkart or Boult audio’s official website or anywhere else but not from Amazon because the seller in Amazon is not providing the pouch in the pack so there will be a doubt on the authenticity of the product that you will receive.
Regarding the sound and bass quality of the earphones, it is good I must say it’s very good in this range and after many reviews of the earphones and comparison with many other companies I found that this earphone is good enough for bass lovers.
If the pouch is not important to you then you can buy from Amazon.
QuickView of Top 6 best gaming earphones under 500
Additional Earphone under 600
Boat Bass Heads 225 with Angled Jack
It’s not a plastic earphone – it’s polished metal. With complex flat cables, we hope you have no problems. Because headphones have 10mm drivers, they give you better sound.
The built-in voice cancel mic ensures that you never miss those important calls. Boat earphones are the perfect choice for anyone who can maintain that attitude as there are colors to suit your style in your day. Plug them in and plugin for salvation.
This earphone is not within gaming earphones under 500 rupees but is good for gaming.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Powerful 1mm drivers for sonic clarity, bass-driven stereo sound and good attenuation of ambient noise
- The noise-canceling microphone enables trouble-free receiving of calls or undeterred sessions of musical extravaganza
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle, providing a smooth grip for an extra secure and comfortable fit for your ears
Passive noise cancellation feature enables users to enjoy listening to your music in a chaotic and noisy environment, it also enables users to receive calls on-the-go
- Crafted with care, the polished metal ensures its longevity, the tangle-free cable is lightweight and features user-friendly controls for easy functioning
Pros & Cons of Boat Bass Heads 225
- 1-year warranty
- Dynamic 10 mm driver
- Engraved Metal finish
- Tangled free “L” Shape cable
- The Earphone is a little heavy
- What is the length of this headset?
Ans: About 1.2 m
- How many buds will come with this?
Ans: 4-6 buds
- does it work for honor 6x?
Ans: It’s 3.5 mm jack and support to all android devices as well as computers and laptops also.
Reviewed in India on 21 August 2018
A very durable metal bass heads head phones with mic. Good quality distortion/noise free sound and tested at high volumes.
This who complained about not fitting to ear canal, need to change the provided earbuds with the smaller size. Even I faced similar issue and changed to the smaller earbuds which gives a perfect fitting and doesn’t drop off while walking or jogging.
Reviewed in India on 12 October 2017
All the above earphones are good but all the earphones have some bad aspects. Since this post is about the best gaming earphones under 500, I think Mi Basic earphone is good and I use these earphones too.
I hope everyone likes this post. Something new is coming in the next post. If everyone likes this post, please share this post and Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.